AMIGO Creators’ Days
Attention game developers: On April 2 and 3, 2022, you will have the opportunity to present us your games online at the first AMIGO Creators’ Days. We look forward to getting to know you and your innovative game ideas in a video call!
And this is how it works:
1. Is AMIGO the right publisher for my game?
Before you register for the AMIGO Creators’ Days, please read our „Information for new game developers“ carefully. There you will find some information on what kind of games we are looking for and what we are not interested in. Do you still think that your game is a perfect fit for us? Then register!
You can register via the contact form below until 27.03.2022. The registration is not a confirmation for an appointment, because the number of participants is limited. Please understand that we may not be able to offer you an appointment because all slots are already reserved.
Shortly after your registration you will receive an email with your appointment and a link for a video call via Microsoft Teams. Please tick all time slots that are convenient for you when registering so that we can send you a suitable appointment directly.
In your appointment you have the opportunity to present us a maximum of two games. You have 10 minutes time per game to convince us of your idea.
- Prepare a good strategy for the presentation of your game. For example, it is very helpful for us if you name the key data of your game at the beginning: number of players, playing duration, age recommendation, type of game (card game, dice game, children’s game, family game / cooperative game / reaction game / etc.).
- Try to convince us with the distinctive features of your game (USP), not with a special rule that only rarely occurs.
- Practice your presentation in advance.
- If necessary, set up a game situation before the appointment starts.
- Check the technical equipment you need (camera(s), microphone, etc.) in advance.
In most cases we will give you a first feedback already in our meeting. In case we like your game, we will ask you to first send us the game instructions or directly a playable sample (prototype) so that we can playtest your game in the editorial team.
Afterwards you will get further feedback – and maybe even an offer to publish your game with AMIGO.
We look forward to getting to know you and your games!
Your AMIGO editorial team
Miriam Donda || Holger Grimm || Anna-Lena Heid || Christian Hildenbrand || Bernd Keller
Unfortunately, the registration period is over. But feel free to check out our tips for game designers, there you will find all the important information on how to submit your game ideas to us.